Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions at LifeForward
This Site is owned and operated by LifeForward Pte Ltd. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By using this Site, you agree to the terms and conditions of use.
- “LifeForward” refers to businesses and companies founded by and owned by Sarah Reynolds, and include LifeForward Pte Ltd, LifeForward Coaching, LifeForward, LifeForward Ltd and LifeForward Coaching Ltd.
- “The coach” refers to Sarah Reynolds or an associate of Sarah Reynolds working with clients of LifeForward.
- “The client” refers to the individual or group of individuals attending coaching or training sessions with Sarah Reynolds or an associate of LifeForward.
- “The contractor” refers to the individual or organisation that enters into an agreement for coaching or other services with LifeForward. This may or may not also be the client in the coaching relationship.
- “Site” refers to the LifeForward website.
2. The Use of this Site
- The presence on this site of a link or reference to a website operated by a third party does not imply any endorsement, recommendation of that third party or of any products or services advertised, or other information or content featured on that website.
- You may not link any site to this Site without the prior written consent of LifeForward.
- LifeForward reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of this Site or the content or services available through it. Any new features on this Site shall be subject to the Terms.
- We may alter these Terms from time to time and post the new version on this Site, following which that version will apply immediately. You should therefore check these Terms regularly.
- All the information, contents and text on the site are the property of LifeForward and may not be copied, reproduced, republished, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way without our express, advance, written consent.
- All trademarks used or referred to in this site are the property of their respective owners.
- All course literature and presentation material is copyrighted and may not be reproduced without permission.
4. Accommodation, Subsistence and Materials
- Corporate Training – The Client is responsible for ensuring that all equipment, accommodation and subsistence needed for delivery of the course is supplied in accordance with the course requirements. Handouts will be provided by LifeForward as appropriate.
- Open Courses – Course fees cover the cost of training materials, use of appropriate facilities, facilitators time, refreshments as agreed in advance and any room or equipment rental undertaken.
- Provision of travel, accommodation, other subsistence requirements and any other related expenses are the responsibility of the delegates or client.
- Persons attending an event do so at their own risk and on the strict understanding that LifeForward does not accept liability for personal injury or damage.
- LifeForward shall not be liable for any loss or damage to the Client’s property, howsoever caused. The Client shall indemnify LifeForward against all costs, charges, claims, expenses, demands and liabilities incurred by or made against LifeForward as a result of the negligence or wilful default of the Client or any of its guests.
- LifeForward will not be held responsible for the conduct of delegates or their guests.
6. The Coaching Engagement and Fees
- The terms of the coaching engagement (number of sessions, period of time, length of each session) will be agreed in writing prior to commencement of the coaching engagement to the extent possible at the outset of the engagement.
- Fees will be agreed with the contractor or client in writing via email prior to the commencement of coaching. Travel will be charged to the client in addition to the agreed fees, unless otherwise agreed. Other reasonable out of pocket expenses will be charged to the contractor or client, by agreement in advance. All fees are quoted in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated and GST is chargeable at the rate applicable at the time the service is provided.
- LifeForward will issue invoices promptly on completion of each coaching session (individuals) or at regular intervals as agreed with the contractor in advance.
- By agreeing to the fees, the contractor or client also undertakes to settle, within 30 days, invoices issued by LifeForward for coaching and other services.
- LifeForward requires contractors or clients to settle outstanding invoices prior to any follow-up coaching sessions. LifeForward reserves the right to cancel subsequent coaching sessions where fees remain unpaid.
7. Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation in advance. Where a client or contractor cancels coaching sessions with more than 48 hours notice, no charge will be made for the coaching session. However, reasonable expenses incurred by LifeForward prior to cancellation will be invoiced to the client or contractor and the client or contractor agrees to pay such reasonable expenses, including travel expenses where the sole purpose of travel was to complete the cancelled coaching engagement.
- Cancellation at short notice. Where a client or contractor cancels a coaching engagement or session within 48 hours of the commencement of such engagement or session, the full amount of the first session or first period of the engagement, and travel and out of pocket expenses will be payable. However, LifeForward will seek to mitigate such costs where possible.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.